Wednesday, June 22, 2005


School done. Which means I can write sentences with with no verbs in them. The term went well, meaning that I didn't drop any classes or assignments into the academic woodchipper that is procrastination. Now I just have to find some kind of employment for the next 2 months so I can chip away at the tuition that is sitting on my mastercard. So, if anyone has . . . . like . . . some chipmunks that need walking, or something . . . call me. Also, you'll have to buy me a phone first.

Apparently I'm going to the wedding of someone I don't know in Vancouver this weekend (probably 2 people I don't know, if I remember how weddings work). I guess that means I'll have to start brushing my teeth again. On the plus side, there is a high probability of free food. Also, it's supposedly near the Shadbolt center, and Jack Shadbolt is possibly my favourite British Columbian artist.

Does anyone else like Ben Folds Five (not to be confused with the gramatically-challenged 5IVE)? I was just introduced to them a few weeks ago, well, to their music anyway. They remind me of Weezer, with their subtle, subversive sense of humour. Actually, that's not a good description, but it's a nice alliteration. I'm not a world-famous music critic like Chris, after all. The important thing is, Matt from Australia likes them, and normally he only listens to ABBA cover bands and the "Crocodile Hunter" themesong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home