Sunday, September 18, 2005

Greetings SARS carriers!
Yeah, so I moved to a different house w/ this guy I know from work named Adrian, also a guy from Shenyang named Sunny. It's good because it saves me 80 dollars per month, and Adrian bakes pies.Unfortunately, that house does not have internet at the moment, which is kind of good too, because I just waste lots of time reading things that have nothing to do with anything and then later on I'm like, 'hey! did you know that blah, blah, blah?" and everyone's like, "cease your vocal activity, wanker!" So yeah, my VOIP phone doesn't work either, and I will be MIA on e-mail and IP for a while, but I can be phone-ified at:

562-9501

Otherwise, I'm busy with school: Can Lit, Am Lit, PostColonial Lit, Lit Theory and . . . Creative Writing. I thought Creative Writing 270 would be an easy 'A' because, like, that word is only 8 letters long and I pretty much already know how to spell it, but it turns out I was thinking of 'Writing Creative 270' which is actually not for credit, or in existence at all. Lit Theory is kind of weird since it's a teleconference class, so I just sit in a smallish room with 8 ppl at UNBC and talk to the prof as well as ppl from Quesnel, WL, Terrace, Ft. St. John, Kitimat and other semi-imaginary places.

I met this guy Stew from Tasmania who is doing biology up here for a year for some reason. He's cool, obviously, because he's from Tasmania! We're entering the intramural indoor soccer league with a mishmash of random people who didn't have a team of their own, which will be fun!

OK, now I will stop writing.

6 Comments:

Blogger Floozie said...

If by Lit you mean Literature then I agree.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:37:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Stew really spell his name like that? But i guess he's so cool that he can get away with having a name that's also a meal. He's cool because he says 'mate' and 'fellas' and 'cool bananas' with a sweet accent, plus he has crazy blonde hair. I wish i could speak in my New Zealand accent all the time, but i think people would stop talking to me once they found out i've never even been to NZ.

Monday, September 19, 2005 4:47:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE LAMP

Friday, September 23, 2005 9:44:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never realized how much David's conversation abilities relied on the various things he read on the net until yesterday when at least three of his sentences started with "I read this thing on the net that said..." which is pretty normal for Dave, but after 2 weeks of no internet stories, i found the change abrupt, not to mention hilarious.

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chuck said...

Pie is a delicious substance.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

Hey everybody it's Chuckopolis! Welcome to my retardation Charleston.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home