Saturday, October 29, 2005


The name of Kryce and Mikara's new baby is Ava Soleil. She is not actually a kitten; she is human. For a picture, click on this purplishness. What a great name! Palindrome this! Soleil is really nice (it means potato in French, btw). It is perhaps too obscure for a first name, but perfect for a middle name. Also, it flows nicely with Ava:

Ava Soleil
Ava Soleil
Ava Soleil is fun to say!

I think Alora is going to make Ava into her apprentice, because that's how it works with Sith Lords. "Soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. Soon we will have our revenge."

In other young mammal news, my roommates got a new kitten! It's called Mooky, but I call it Moo, because its fur has cow patterns. Judging by the picture above, it might be part ghost, but I'm not sure.

Yesterday was the quarter anniversary of Roxanne and I, which was great. We were talking and we figured out that if she lives to 100, and I live to 103 and a half, we'll have about 314 more three-month periods together. Hey, that's like Pi! Mmmm . . . pie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Floozie said...

remove that pic, or else the cat gets it

Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

what cat? surely not mine, mine is a deathproof ghost cat, so you better watch out!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

dave, if I check your blog again for an update and see the cat, I will vomit

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:31:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Dash, although i'd probably substitute the word "yodel" for "vomit".

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:13:00 a.m.  
Blogger Axel said...

Dave that cat belongs some place where you're not gonna eat it

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home