Sunday, October 23, 2005

Yesterday I got to hold a baby. That was lucky because I didn't even know the people.
"Hi I'm Dave."
"Hi I'm such-and-such, want to hold this baby?"
"Sure!"
I guess I looked trustworthy, or at least not like a babydropper. I think it was because I was cleanshaven. The baby was somewhere between zero and two years old, I'm going to say six months. She was female, if I remember how the colour-coded clothing works, and her hair and skin were really soft looking. I went for the two hands under the arms technique. It's not advanced, but it worked since she liked standing. Basically she stood there and slobbered all over this cookie until it was soft enough to eat. Then she ate most of it, and dropped a little ball of it on the table. Anyway, definitely a highlight of my weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJH said...

P.S. The baby in the picture is not the one I was talking about. It's some random baby with woolen yoda ears.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home