Saturday, April 8, 2006


I made scrambled eggs in the microwave this morning. That was because our oven has been moved because new owners come soon (I leave tomorrow). I didn't know how long to cook the eggs for so I just hit the salmonella button. They didn't taste like salmon at all though, funny.
I'm at school now because I had a saturday exam and the buses only run on the hour on saturdays. Exam was good. I gnu everything on it because I was at school for 12 hours yesterday studying for it. 15+ years into my academic career and I can still never remember how much studying helps. I put Chuck's link back up again because it is alive again since he has returned from his trip to ... let's say ... Togo? Also, because it has the line: "Now that I've lost your attention, please feel free to look at this picture of an RV with a giant cow on top." Pure gold. I should have used that in my exam. Dang!

7 Comments:

Blogger Axel said...

So what's the deal with no one commenting ony my blog like they should, we all know that this blog community is a popularity contest, and while there is no hope of shaking Dave or Mikara from our top spots a little recognition would be nice

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Axel said...

'cept for Dash...she comments on everything and we love her for it

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Axel said...

Dammit....this means that I never really have much to say about my life but I'm great at commenting on other peoples....I think that Ellen should hire me as a sidekick

Sunday, April 09, 2006 4:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

I almost forgot how cool my name looks in computer-print.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:51:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Axel:
I would comment on your blog, but you, like Chris and Chuck, are blog elitists and don't let us non-blogger site types leave our thoughts. Just because i'm part of a blog site that doesn't allow pics and comments doesn't mean i'm not special! *sniff sniff*

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

No, you're not not special Roxanne. It's livejournal that is not special. But that's not Axel's fault, is it? Maybe that's something we should all ask ourselves: "is it Axel's fault?" Except for Axel, he'll have to say: "is it my fault?" And when I say "my", I mean Axel; I don't mean me. Because nothing is ever my fault.

Monday, April 10, 2006 1:24:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like me!
You REALLY like me!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home