Thursday, May 4, 2006


Hi, ouch.
Stupid library closes at 6pm in summer term, so I not am getting much face time with the computer. The good news is that Roxanne has started a new blog. It is about health. A lot of people don't know what health is, but if you break the word down you get: "heal-th." Now you might be wondering: Heal th what? Well, that is a question you can only answer yourself. The th can only be found in the toe of your inner spirit cave. I think I just accidentally wrote the intro to a self-help book. Oh well, your ass is mine Deepak Chopra!

My hockey pool is effed-up owing to the elimination of Dee-troit. That's ok though; now I can just cheer for the team I want to win (Ottawa!), and not care about who scores. Stupid Martin Havlat, he's so great. I had him in the regular season pool, and he was injured the whole time. And now he scores 45 goals in the playoffs. Frig! I mean: yay!

Anyway, I've got some lemon-grass rice to eat. Btw, if you are wondering about the image, that is the 4th image that came up when I googled "health."

7 Comments:

Blogger Floozie said...

"the toe of your inner spirit cave"?
are you hittin the bong again Judah?

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger Axel said...

hitting a bong is the improper use of the item....you inhale from it while cannibus is in the "bowl"

Friday, May 05, 2006 12:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

your mom is an improper use

Friday, May 05, 2006 4:18:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

rofl
/pwned
(sry Axel)

Friday, May 05, 2006 9:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

And you call yourself a former Ontarian.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

I
don't
get
it
.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 2:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

San Jose in 5.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home