Wednesday, June 7, 2006

In my Chucklike (Charlesesque?) absence, I have forgotten how to post posts. I started writing "Hello wayward souls" but who says things like that? Seriously. Not me. I do know that you are a wayward soul though. I know this because, first: you are on the internet; second: you are reading the pinnacle of nonsense that is this blog; third: you are in a ward, probably mental; fourth: when describing you, people say: "in a word: probably mental"; fifth: there is no fifth.

Right, so, the cause of my absence was the absence of my life. Meaning, not much is going on (although a lot of things are not going on). One thing that is not not going on today, is my shirt. My shirt is definitely going on. That is, it has it going on, because it is a blue and white Hawaiian shirt. And going-on-ness is a unique and inextricable property of Hawaiian shirts. Holy crap, what am I even talking about? Sorry, my brain is being rushed; I have a class in 15 mints. Well, it's actually about 15 mints, meaning the length of the class is the amount of the time it takes to suck 15 mints. The class doesn't start for 28 minutes though (which is about 4 mints from now).

Riiiiight, so, yeah, I haven't posted much lately because mostly my life is just school and hanging out with Roxamily (collective noun: Roxanne and family). Mr. Cooper is sometimes there too ("Yo Coop, what's up!"). And nothing remarkably blogworthy (hahaha, I know) has been happening in either of those faucets of my life.

On Saturnday we are going to have birthday-related out hanging, and it will involve hamburgers and croquet. In other words, it will be the pinnacle of existence (warning! you have exceeding your quota for use of the word pinnacle, any further uses will be punished by an angry librarian or webmaster of some kind, neither of whom will be wearing a Hawaiian shirt). Yeah, so, that should be fun as people I don't often get to see (I don't often get to sea) will be coming.

Oh yeah, on the academia (nuts!) front I scored a major victory in my ongoing struggle to annoy my unflapple psychology teacher today. My crushingly annoying logic compelled him to change one of the answers on my latest quiz from wrong to right. Who really cares about gpa? The important thing is how much you can vex your teachers into raising your mark.

Geek: 1
Professional geek: 0

P.S. Careful readers might remember that he actually has 1 point too, not 0 points, since the last argument I had with him ended in agree to disagree (i.e., no mark for me). But the splendidly dramatic cliff-hanger effect would have been killed if I had written that the scores were equal.

P.P.S. Neither the P.S. nor this P.P.S. have ruined the splendidly dramatic cliff-hanger effect.

7 Comments:

Blogger Snoozie said...

I think agree to disagree means that neither team gets a point.

So why did you say "And nothing remarkably blogworthy (hahaha, I know) has been happening" in regards to me? Are you calling me boring? I am the Napmaster, i am honing my napping skills Buster; that is NOT boring... you just aren't aware how ridiculously cool and adventurous it is!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

Roxanne: 1
Judah: 0

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

"hahaha, I know" was meant to refer to the word "blogworthy." This word is an oxymoron, since the content of blogs is generally footling trivia that is not worthy enough to be put anywhere else.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:31:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not very sequitarish but i just discovered a bunch of canuck blogs you might want to peruse . they're at or linked to canuckscorner.com

Dad

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger Snoozie said...

Yesterday on Jeopardy, one of the catergories was "The Daves of Our Lives". I thought of you. Too bad it wasn't on your b-day. Now i have that Kids in the Hall Daves jingle stuck in my head.

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:57:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to set up a croquet tourney at the Henderson/ Binette pre nuptial brome lake gathering . What should we use instead of hamburger . or is it just leaving off the cheese . how about watermelon or corn on the cob - thats usually pretty plentiful in August ? What is the usual penalty for water hazards . i'm more familiar with the golfing penalties - boy am i familiar with them .

Father of the bride and her sister and the bubble bearded blogger

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:57:00 a.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

We should use hamburger instead of hamburger. I am going to hit your ball into the water, and Roxanne's too. Muhuhahaha!

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home