Monday, June 12, 2006

I've been making a lot of new friends recently, mostly fish and shrimp. This picture is a banded coral shrimp, or as I like to call him: funny lobster thing. He's basically just a bundle of antennae and pinchy arms. That's what I look for in a friend. He lives in the secret aquarium that is located on the 3rd floor of the biology building. There are also 5 Finding Nemos (formerly known as clown fish); a needly fish; about 30 hermit crabs that have slow-motion demolition derbys; a big purple fish that I call the police fish; and a crazy fish/lizard that bites rocks all day long. The aquarium is neat because it has a day/night cycle (the day is during the day, and the night...I don't know when the night is).

Oh yeah, and my prediction for the World Cup winner is: Togo! Why? Do I really need a why? I mean, it's Togo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home