Tuesday, October 10, 2006

If anyone out there has any essays or other formal writing that they want me to edit, then feel free to send it to me (mightydivot@gmail.com). I have been doing this for random friends lately, and it seems to have been a constructive experience for both parties. Actually, I am motivated to do this by self interest. Given that I will become a teacher in the not too distant future, I need practice with this. I can't promise that anything will be made perfect, or near perfect--actually, I am better with the logical structure of essays than with grammar. But an extra set of eyes never hurts, unless they belong to a shark with laser beam eyes. I am not a shark with laser beam eyes. Yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Floozie said...

where the heck were you the last two years that I subjected myself to arts courses??? this post is a few years and 3 months too late for me...

thanks for nothing
jackass.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

Hejduk is the menses.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:57:00 a.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

So you're never going to take an arts course again? You must be one of those ppl who plan on getting a job someday.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chuck said...

I used to be a mensa kid

Friday, October 13, 2006 9:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

i used to be gayer

Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home