Monday, December 18, 2006

So I have now unofficially graduated. More importantly, yesterday I played Wii for the 1st time. Wii is da biiomb! True. Double true. I played tennis, baseball, and golf, and I didn’t even break 1 TV screen. Golf is pretty fun because 4 people can play. I shot even par for the 3-hole course. Shenelle got a birdie, and Roxanne got a +5 on one hole. However, Rock did strike me out about 4 times in a row in baseball. That game ended after I spat my chewing tobacco at the Wii sensor (apparently that isn’t part of the game). Tennis was pretty fun too; Nat let me use the special Wii spandex catsuit (which appeared to be just Saran Wrap with the letters Wii marked on with a felt pen.) because I was a newb. Anyway, people laughed a lot at my incredible tennis skill. Then I ate peanuts covered in chocolate.

I also did outside exercise yesterday in the form of toboggan sledding w/ Shalina, Andrew, Cedar & some people I didn’t know. The only important truth facts about this story are: 1) I went over a 4-foot jump on my stomach and landed on my face. 2) I drank orange juice afterwards.

Tuesday we are leaving for Vernon to visit Jay & Jenn (Rock’s brother and sister-in-law). That will be fun. Then on the 23rd or 24th we’ll head up to 100 Mile until about the 29th. Chyeah! I foresee mirth. Hopefully we will hang out with Clan Pettman at some point because they have mirth written all over their faces and scrapbooks. Unhopetunately we will not see the Danya, for the Danya shall not travel south this shopping season. (P.S., did you know that Ft. St. John is in a whole ‘nother time zone? As if. How am I supposed to know that? Am I a math whiz?) Leah and Kelly will be there too, at some point. Hooray for genetic material.

OK, that’s about it. If you are bored, here is a great (longish) essay/article about wealth distribution and stuff (kind of a Christmassy thing). Peter Singer, who is a pretty well known contemporary philosopher, wrote it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Snoozie said...

You left out the fact that i got the +5 because i was trying out the secret little patch of grass in the woods that no one else had the balls to. The patch of grass was tiny, but i still rocked, considering. Lesson: i had a terrible score because i'm a trailblazer, not a follower.

Monday, December 18, 2006 9:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Axel said...

Dave there wasn't even half a mention of how A. I won't be in 100 Mile, B. How christmas will be 50% less mirthful without me there, and C. you're going to check and see is 100 mile smells any different with chuck gone.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Snoozie said...

Chuckles is back? For how long? Too bad that skinny blonde kid wasn't back too.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:43:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,it is great to know your news from your blog, it seems you become healthier than before because of the exercise, haha!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

Hi Chloe,
Actually, I think I eat more food these days.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

that must be a really big glass
because that juice has been pouring for weeks

Saturday, January 06, 2007 4:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rachael said...

You know Dave, you should really drink apple juice, 'cause O.J. will kill you...
What?! It's just got a higher sugar content!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:20:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,I have sent an email to you,check it and reply me as soon as possible, otherwise I have no enough time to send it for you.

Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:46:00 a.m.  
Blogger DJH said...

I replied this morning, Chloe. I hope you got the message.

Monday, January 15, 2007 5:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home