Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This morning I went on a hunger strike against hunger strikes. It lasted 15 seconds. This means it was either a spectacular victory or an abysmal failure (always a fine line). The product with which I conquered hunger strikes (or which ruined my hunger strike) was “I can’t believe it’s not I can’t believe it’s not butter!”, which is also known as butter. Said butter was slathered on English muffins, which are the second staple in my breakfast diet, behind staples. This should not be confused with my breakfast diet behind STAPLES, which is mostly garbage, since the only thing behind STAPLES in Prince George is a grimy parking lot.

And, thus, Infallible Plankton regained his title as the least informative poster in the blogosphere, the narrator mumbled drowsily.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

And, thus, Infallible Plankton regained his title as the least informative poster in the blogosphere, the narrator mumbled drowsily.

I felt heartily informed.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:54:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hunger strike against hunger strikes?

lol

Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:21:00 a.m.  
Blogger Samuel said...

I like the new Banner.
p.s.: In Quebec, "Staples" is called "business Depot". Go figure.

Friday, February 09, 2007 7:50:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Adam Foote a grown up footling ?

Friday, February 09, 2007 8:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chuck said...

English muffins slathered in butter sounds really good, right about now.

Friday, February 09, 2007 1:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger elkly said...

me too.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home